Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Struggling


There have been some areas of my life that I've really been struggling, even borderline feeling hopeless and then today I came across this again... it is impossible to please God apart from faith...and I sat there feeling a little guilty that I don't have what it takes and I try to ramp up my faith in these areas, struggling to be free.
Then I kept reading.....anyone who approaches God must believe both that He exists and that He cares enough to respond to those who seek him.
It dawned on me, that is faith, the fact that I believe He exists and He cares enough to respond to me!! I don't need to ramp up anything I need to simply believe He is there and He cares for me!
So what area are you struggling with? Relationships, loneliness, finances, doubt, fear, illness ? Instead of asking yourself if you have faith to see these things through ask instead do you believe that God exists? Do you believe He cares enough to respond to you? If the answer is yes, even if the answer is a shaky yes because you are not yet fully convinced He cares, I believe He can work with that!!
Don't give up!!! He does loves you, He cares about you and He doesn't want any of us struggling alone in any area of life!!!
So although I am not experiencing victory in the areas that I'm struggling, I do believe that He is there and He will see me through and eventually I will come through this victorious because I am choosing to believe!!! I know this is not always easy, choosing to believe, yet living in hopelessness much harder! So will you join me today dear friend? Believe with me that He is with us and that He cares deeply about us and He will see us through!!
I love you friends I hope you find the hope, strength and encouragement you need today to keep on moving forward!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: