Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Prayer Today For Those Waiting to be Moms

My heart is full being a mom and yet I am keenly aware of the feelings this day brings to many who are not. Many have hoped and prayed to be a mom and yet they wait....for you I this prayer...I pray that God opens your eyes to see the value you have within the lives of those around you ~to see what a treasure you truly are, I pray that the wounds of your heart be healed, I pray for good people to surround you with love and understanding when the path seems to difficult to handle, I pray healing for your body and I pray most of all for you to feel Gods love in such a tangible way today that you will know without a shadow of a doubt that He cares!!
'God is higher than anything and anyone, outshining everything you can see in the skies. Who can compare with God, our God, so majestically enthroned, Surveying his magnificent heavens and earth? .......He gives childless couples a family, gives them joy as the parents of children. Hallelujah!' (Psalm 113:4-9 MSG)
Love and hugs to you all!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: