Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This Is Me....

This is me...I love having my own unique style...see here's the thing I spent so many years hating myself, yes hating myself because I felt fat and ugly and honestly felt that I needed to be skinny to be loved, it was a disastrous Time in my life. Then God did what only he can do and showed me unconditional love, a love that wasn't dependant on what I looked like and I slowly began to accept myself as I was. This didn't happen overnight there are still days I battle with my bigness but I now know that no matter what I am loved. I do what I can to take care of my body and yes I can improve on that but now I am able to enjoy the journey I am on without hating myself. I can walk in confidence that he is with me every step of the way!!  I understand this journey of acceptance is tough but it is possible!! You are loved no matter what, remember that we never arrive and we are all on the journey together. You are beautiful! You are loved!! Encourage someone today, tell them they are beautiful and love without conditions!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: