Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Will Spring Ever Arrive?!

Again temperatures have plunged here in the north! We had a day here and there where it was warm and I really thought spring had arrived and then another dumping of snow and cold. It has us all wondering will spring ever arrive?!
Life seems to have those same cycles. I know for myself like anticipating spring, I am anticipating breakthrough in certain areas. I think I am doing really well and headed in the right direction when WHAM something sends me scattering. I'm left with a feeling of hopelessness thinking I will never truly break through, just like a few extra days of cold can feel.
Like our winter, it's easy to believe we will be stuck in this cycle forever.
Yet we KNOW Spring is an eventuality and God well He is a sure thing!
So if you are facing something that seems to never end whether you are facing the same circumstance over and over, stuck in brokenness & feeling some sort of hopelessness you've got to keep believing breakthrough, like spring, is coming!
With every fresh new warm day comes a fresh renewal from our King of Kings who has the ability to breathe fresh new vision and hope into truly any situation!
I pray that whatever you are facing today you keep looking up! You are never without hope just as we have never been without a spring, sometimes we just gotta be patient!!!
Love you friends!

You did it: you changed wild lament into whirling dance; You ripped off my black mourning band and decked me with wildflowers. I’m about to burst with song; I can’t keep quiet about you. God, my God, I can’t thank you enough. (Psalm 30:11, 12 MSG)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: