Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Where is My Focus?

Looking through a camera lens focusing on a beautiful flower I hold the button halfway down to perfect the focus and then click. Got the flower perfectly captured.
I can choose to focus on whatever I want with my camera and perfect the clarity and capture it forever in memory.
Did you know our minds are the same way? Whatever we focus on becomes a real vivid clear picture in our mind, this can be a positive or negative thing.
We can easily become so focused on all our problems that they are all we see. When we have problem tunnel vision we see nothing else and easily become overwhelmed.
This doesn't mean that we ignore our problems but just as capturing the perfect picture it's the best with amazing lighting. What better lighting than having the light and love of Jesus shine on your situation you can be guaranteed you will see things differently and with Him by your side you can walk through any situation.
We must lift our eyes off our problems and onto Jesus our hope.
So as you go through your day today think about what you are focusing on and invite Jesus to bring light to any and every situation you are facing!

You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant PEACE whose mind is STAYED on You, because he COMMITS himself to You, LEANS on You, and HOPES confidently in You. (Isaiah 26:3 AMP) (emphasis mine)

I invite you into my day today Jesus I know that my only hope is in you. As I'm facing some tough circumstances today I pray that you bring clarity to my mind, help me to know the next step to take and above all else fill me with your perfect peace as I choose to focus on you!
Amen



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: