Pages

Monday, February 03, 2014

He Makes All Things Beautiful


When Conrad and I got married there were many that believed that we wouldn't last more than five years.
See we didn't have the beginning that most believed was a good way to start a marriage, we knew each other for seven months and we were pregnant with Noah. In many circles we were seen to have started in a negative way with Noah being a mistake. Harsh words right?! Those were words spoken right to my face.
Now I could look back and be angry and bitter towards people or I can look back and thank God for the journey that we have been on.
See here's the awesome thing about God, to Him it doesn't matter where you start it just matters that you do. To Him you are never to messed up to work with, it just matters that you trust Him and ask for help. To Him there is no such thing as a perfect beginning but with Him there is guaranteed to be a perfect ending!
Why do I share this with you today?! Because I really believe someone out there thinks they are too messed up to turn to God and that God doesn't really care about what they are facing.
That is so not true.
Just as my journey with Conrad through 16 years of marriage has been a journey with ups and downs, difficulties and triumphs God took what the world saw as possibly a hopeless beginning and wrote His own story on our lives and although our story is far from perfect and not over yet He is making it into something beautiful. Noah was never a mistake He is a beautiful representation of Gods unfailing love in our lives! God promises that there will be trouble along the way He also promises us that He is always with us and will never leave us and when we give our lives over to Him, His story in us begins.
What if we has believed the words that people spoke over our lives in those early days, where would we be now?! There will always be people who have an opinion about your life and are willing to point a finger at you but I want to encourage you that the opinion of the ONE is all that matters, and He loves you!
God wants to work something beautiful in and through your life, yes no matter where you are at now.
Whatever situation you are in, wherever you are at He sees you, knows you and loves you!!

Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? to be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you’re there! If I go underground, you’re there! If I flew on morning’s wings to the far western horizon, You’d find me in a minute— you’re already there waiting! Then I said to myself, “Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I’m immersed in the light!” It’s a fact: darkness isn’t dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they’re all the same to you. (Psalm 139:7-12 MSG)

Love you friends!
Have a great week!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: