Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Heaven's Poetry

When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror that last thing I thought was 'Wow Louise you are heavens poetry put here on earth to do great things.'
So imagine my surprise when I came across this verse that I want to share with you...Ephesians 2:10
'For we are the product of His hand, heavens poetry etched on lives created in Jesus to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago.'

Crazy eh?!

Heaven's poetry...what amazing words so I decided to look at the definition on poetry to break it down a bit more and here's what I got and if I insert the definition into the verse here is what it reads...'For we are the product of His hand, heaven's rhythmical composition, written or spoken, for exciting pleasure by beautiful, imaginative, or elevated thoughts created in Jesus to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago.'

How can one possibly read that and not feel special?!

No matter what the circumstance of your birth was YOU are heaven's poetry and you are here for GOOD works.
God has prepared good for you to do long ago!
Imagine the difference you can make!
I encourage you to look at yourself today as heavens poetry someone God made incredibly special to accomplish some wonderful works here on earth.
If you are unsure whether or not you are on the right path...freely ask and he will guide and direct you!
I hope you all feel especially special this morning with a knowing that you were made for so much more than you ever dreamed possible!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: