Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My prayer for 2014

Prayer for 2014

Dear God,

Help me to always show love and compassion not criticism and judgement.

Help me to know when to speak up and what to speak out for and when to keep quiet.

Help me to be all that you have called me to be and not to shrink back from that which you have asked of me.

Help me to be more concerned with what your thoughts are towards me and less of what others think of me.

Help me to dream bigger than I've ever dreamed before.

Help me to be your hands and feet and to never miss an opportunity to show your love.

Help me to rise above disappointment, anger, resentment and bitterness and continually forgive as you've forgiven me.

Help me not to be to proud to admit failures but rather seek to improve upon them.

When I fall help me rise up with a warriors spirit as someone that has the courage and strength to continue on the journey.

Help me to trust you in all circumstances no matter how it looks with a deep reassurance that you have already prepared a way for me!

Most of all I want more if you in every area of my life and less of me!!

Praying this is the best year yet and that your light will shine through me for all to see!!

In Jesus name ....AMEN!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME TO YOU!! God bless you today and always in all ways!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: