Pages

Friday, December 06, 2013

Feel Inferior??

I love reading certain blogs, they lift me up, they inspire me and truth be told they sometimes make be feel so incredibly inferior. Man some people of got an incredible gift to put thoughts into words that are stirring and moving to the core.

I am continually amazed at the small reminders that God gives me to continue moving forward in all areas of my life especially when I have feelings of inferiority and this verse really brought that point home for me again today.

'Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life.'

Love that....each of you is responsible for doing the creative best with your own life....so here is my question for you.

What area of life have you shrunk back because you feel you don t measure up?
What area of your life have you compared yourself to someone else and thought that you shouldn't even bother sharing what you have?
What area is God calling you to reach out?

There is something so unique and so beautiful about YOU, this world needs EVERY voice for GOODNESS, KINDNESS, MERCY and LOVE.
If your voice is loud and booming, use it.
If it's quiet like a mouse, use it!!

Shine the light you have been given today and start doing the creative best you can with your life today!!!!!

Love you friends!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: