Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Do You Believe?

God does amazing things for so-and-so but seems to leave me out.....Ever think those thoughts quietly in your head or maybe out loud ?
I want to share a story with you it's about a man who had a very sick boy who had seizures and that would cause him to get in harms way quite frequently, he heard about a man named Jesus and that he could heal and so decided to take his boy to him. After Jesus got a bit of a background story on the boy the boys father says 'If you can do anything, do it. Have a heart and help us!'
To which Jesus replies 'If?' There are no 'ifs' among believers. Anything can happen.'
No sooner were the words out of his mouth than the father cried, "Then I believe. Help me with my doubts !"

How often do we believe God can and does great things for others but we doubt he can do that for us. Here it tells us that all we must do is believe that anything can happen.
What would you believe for again if you thought ANYTHING was possible?
A baby?
Renewal in your marriage?
A child to return home?
Health?
Love?
Bills to be paid?
I encourage you today to look at any area of your life that you've stopped believing for change or a miracle and start believing again and openly ask God to help you with your doubts.
I know for myself I am all to familiar with doubt, it's time for me to become more familiar with believing!!!

How about you?
Will you join me today and start believing again for the impossible to become possible?

WITH HIM it truly is possible !!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: