Pages

Monday, November 04, 2013

The Power of Today

Do you ever get so overwhelmed by everything that needs to get done today that you are already looking forward to going to bed tonight and anticipate tomorrow??? That's so me today!!

So interesting as I was reading this morning I came across the verse that reads 'Give your ENTIRE attention to what God is doing right now and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow.' Matt 6:34 (MSG)

Just a gentle reminder for me to enjoy TODAY, there will never be another day quite like it and God has placed specialness in today for us all to discover!!

Lord whatever we are going through today I pray that you open our eyes to the wonder of today and help us to walk through this day knowing you are with us every step of the way!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: