Pages

Friday, November 01, 2013

Real Strength

'Your strength will come from settling down in complete dependence on me" Isaiah 30:16

I see myself trying to get to a settled place in my life by attempting to fix everything. Just as I think 'I've got this' something else distracts me and I position myself to get to fixing the problem when a strong hand is on my shoulder as if to say...
'You've tried to fix all these problems on your own long enough,trust me you need my strength. You have been independent to long, will you depend on me? Together with my strength we can face anything but you gotta trust me!'

Friends I don't know where you are at or what you are facing today but one thing I do know is that you were never meant to walk this road alone.

Independence is praised in today's day but dependence on your creator is the way it was always meant to be!

He truly loves you, he sees you right where you are and wants to help you wherever you are at!!

I hope you feel and know his love TODAY!

Have a great weekend!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: