Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Pieces of Life


Let's be honest for a second, life has hard stuff, it's not clean, it gets messy. We can feel as though we are messing up more times than we succeed.
As I was reading today these verses so encouraged me and I wanted to share them with you;
'Everyone who runs toward him makes it.'
'God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him.'
'Stay with God! Take heart. Don't quit. I'll say it again: stay with God.'

To me it paints a perfect picture of where we can go in difficult, tough times. Times when we feel as though we have clearly messed up and times when life feels a big huge mess.
We run to him, place our pieces before him and then stick with him, he puts the pieces of our lives back together as only he can.

'Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see-how good God is. Blessed are you who run to him.'

I encourage you to trust him today with whatever you are walking through, he has some pretty amazing glue that can put the pieces of your life back together!
Keep bringing the pieces big or small he will never turn you away!!
I hope and pray you know how loved you are today!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: