Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who Are You??

'I acted out of who I was, not how I felt' ....a little line but of whole lot of truth that I found this morning God talking about himself in Ezekiel.

I believe God asks us to do the same, act out of who WE ARE not how we feel in the moment. Do you need a reminder of who you are??
-There is a purpose and a plan for your life Jeremiah 29:11
-YOU are wonderfully made Psalm 139:14
-YOU are Not forgotten...EVER Isaiah 49:16
-YOU are a child of the most high God 1John 3:1

So next time you feel as though you are forgotten, worthless and that there is no hope for the future....kick those thoughts aside and remember these truths!!

Remembering these truths will cause you to act differently!!

When before you were insecure and it stopped you from reaching out, truth will give you confidence. When before you didn't know if you were coming or going the truth will tell you that you do have purpose!

I challenge you to fall in love with Jesus He will show you all you ARE and were created to be!!

Have a great day friends!
Love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: