Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Accept The Help

'We don't have a priest (God) who is out of touch with our reality. He's been through weakness and testing, experienced it all - all but the sin. So let's walk right up to him and get what HE IS SO READY TO GIVE. TAKE THE MERCY, ACCEPT THE HELP.'
Hebrews 4:15-16

It's easy to think that God is 'way out there' and he has no clue what we are going through and that he has has more important things to do than listen to us.

Today I challenge you to approach Jesus with the confidence you have with your best friend , holding nothing back, he can handle what you are going through, he is not surprised....take the mercy and accept the help!!

He loves you, he cares and he wants to get involved in what you are going through!

'Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him.'
'When I was desperate, I called out,
And God got me out of a tight spot ' Psalm 34:5-6


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: