Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009


Adventureland....

Well I am off on the 21st of Oct on a European vacation with a girlfriend, we are going to London, Spain, Greece, Italy, France and Turkey I will be gone 17 days(actually coming home on the 18th day but who's counting ;) ). I will be away from my family which I will miss a lot I am sure, but I know I will have many great memories with my friend Lisa.
I am wanting to post here daily hopefully with a pic of the day included.
So until then I will be busy spending time with my family,doing laundry and packing.

Prayers for safety and protection would be greatly appreciated!

Bless you all :)

8 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Wow, sounds like an awesome adventure awaits!! Hope you have a great time! I'm looking forward to the pictures, for sure!

LiLi said...

So excited...can't wait!! Can not believe that it is actually here right around the corner...what a blessing!!!

Roo said...

have a great trip!!

Iris said...

Enjoy your trip! Praying for safety and protection (and lots of fun)!

Wanda said...

Reminds me of that old hymn "I'll fly away..."

I know you will have a fabulous time and can't wait to see your pictures.

Thanks for the note on my fb wall. I sent you back one.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

Kathy and Carl said...

Have a phenomenal time Louise. What an opportunity for a great adventure. Will be praying that the next few days as you prepare will be good ones. Praying for that, plus safe travels!

Louise said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers they are much appreciated!!!
:) :)

Nadine said...

Wow. How awesome for you guys. Have a great time. I will have to check back for I'm sure if you take the pictures they will be amazing.