Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009


Mothers Day 09

What a wonderfully special day. Started out receiving a beautiful necklace, earrings and a card from my honey and the kids, the kids were so excited to give it to me they were huddled around me awaiting my response..too sweet. Then off to church and made to feel incredibly blessed and special, each mom received a bracelet and then charms could be purchased after church so my son Ezra bought me a charm for the bracelet.


After church it was off to brunch out at a local banquet center with my mom in law and father in law, I really appreciate them. They are incredible people and I am so thankful to have in laws that I love and get along with.

Then after a short nap it was off to supper at my mom and dad's place, that is always a place where we are guaranteed to have fun and a lot of laughs! I love the feeling of going home, grabbing a cup of fresh coffee and sitting with my mom and dad and my bros and their wives and chatting about our lives.

Life is good and my heart feels so full.

There are days when being a mother seems so overwhelming and filled with doubt but I know without a shadow of a doubt that I would never give up the opportunity to be the mom to my kids.

My heart goes out to all the women out there who are trying to conceive I am praying for you today and asking for God's hand upon you to heal, move and protect you today and grant you the desires of your heart!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

sounds like a great day. Happy Mother's day.

Kathy and Carl said...

Glad that you felt honored and could spend the day with your parents and kids to celebrate Mother's Day. I always love your pictures Louise, they are beautiful!

candypb said...

Very Sweet. I had a great evening with you girl. You are always a great blessing to me and my family. Thank you chick!

Wanda said...

What a great Mother's DAy and wonderful pictures to prove it!




Loving you today...


Wanda

Rose said...

Hi loving Sister, once again I've missed out on so much of your life as I've been wrapped up in my little world. I remember you saying you don't remember much of the crazy time in your life when they were little, I'm feeling the same thing and I'm still in it and I'm forgetting things already. Oh I so love being a Mom and all the blessings and I pray everyday to be the kind of Mom God wants me to be. I see how much you've been blessed and your Mommy brain seems to have come back so hopefully mine will as well. Thanks so much for all your words of wisdom and sharing what's on your heart, it is so wonderful to hear. I know some of it is not easy to share and I'm proud of you for doing it, you go girl!!!Thanks for being the awesome example of what a true Mother and friend should be. I love how you capture all of God's miracle's on camera. What an adorable picture, if I'd only thought to get you to take the picture of Nehemiah. Oh well we have the rest of our lives to have you take pictures of us,lol....Love you Sister!