Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009


Can I have that in Writing?




Those are the words I always say to my sweet Noah whenever:

*he tells me he will always love me

*and when we talk about what kind of woman he will marry


*and when I ask if he will still give me hugs and kisses.

Well imagine my surprise
when this past weekend he told me that he actually wanted to put it into writing, 'um really?' I asked, 'that means that every time you are giving me a hard time later on in life I can walk you to my room, where it will be hanging, and show you what you promised'.

His response 'yup mom I know.'

So he actually nagged me for THREE days to get it done.......... I did it, got it done. Here it is
(Click to enlarge.)

8 comments:

Roo said...

aww cute! reminds me of this story....

when my sisters were young....(i am 12 and 14 years older then them) and they told me that should i ever have children they would babysit for me for FREE. i told them to put it in writing. and they did. and shall forevermore regret it. hahaha

Wanda said...

This is truly precious!!!!

Jody said...

Oh how lovely. What a beautiful story. :) Brings tears to my eyes...

Matilda said...

That is so awesome and special!!

Andrea said...

That is FABULOUS!! You've got quite the son there, Louise!

Love it!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Yeah, this is one you'll never (or want to) forget - that is SO fantastic!

CC said...

How wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and Carl said...

Talk about just great. I can't believe that he did that. Well, it's going to be pretty special to pull that one out in a few years.