Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Babies....

While my kids were helping my dad clean up my mom and dad's yard they came across a tiny discovery, two baby bunnies they didn't have their eyes open yet.

Ezra begged to take them home but I was not ready to feed them with droppers and explained to him they would be better off with their mom and if their mom doesn't come back then it is a natural process of life. He made my dad promise that he wouldn't kill them.

They were placed back in the bunny nest and covered up, on a side note did you know that the mother bunny sheds hair and places it over the nest in order to keep the babies warm?? really neat.


Here is a pic taken with my cell phone, not too clear. These are the babies in my 10 year old Noah's hands.

8 comments:

andrea said...

how cute! they are so tiny!your kids must have loved it!

ValleyGirl said...

Ooooh, they're SO TINY!! And so cute.

Roo said...

awww! so sweet!

Kathy and Carl said...

How absolutely precious! Poor lil' things, I hope their Mama comes for them soon.

Dana said...

they are so stinkin cute!!!

Stop by the blog - i have a good giveaway going on!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

ANYTHING small and furry just melts my heart so I just LOVE them. LOVE. THEM.

Alexis Jacobs said...

How little! They are adorable.

Drea said...

awe... wow! they are so tiny!

Drea
www.uniquelyplaced.com