Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009


Welcome to my first ever UltimateBlog Party....

Grab a cup of coffee and lets have a chat.....

I am Louise Hoeppner, 32 years old living in the center of Canada. I have been married for 11 years to the most wonderful man Conrad(pictured with me above) who was a former pianist for the local professional ballet company, he switched careers to construction sales a few years back since he lost his love of music. He has since slowly regained his love of music and is currently writing and recording his own music on the side, stay tuned to my blog for recordings.

We have three children aged 10, 8 and 7. They are all in school full-time but keep me busy when they are around since they are at the lovely stage of constant 'conversation' as they like to call it, I call it bickering :) . I have been blessed though to stay at home with them while they were little and I don't regret it one bit!!

My oldest son Noah loves TaeKwondo is currently a yellow belt. I like to call him my future engineer he loves taking things apart, building and figuring everything out. He is the child that still asks why?how? at every turn constantly trying to learn more. I usually leave those questions for dad. What I love most is that he is still giving me big hugs and smooches....is 10 really the golden age for boys?





My middle child is Ezra he is definitely gifted at music this week he figured out Fur Elise by Beethoven by ear and also transposes music to guitar, he is also my strong-willed child I know that whatever he puts his mind to he will accomplish. Always the entertainer he keeps our family laughing with his random actions and comments.






My youngest is a girl named Keziah (Kez-ee-ah) huge High School Musical fan, a bit of a cheeky attitude but a heart of gold and is a bubble of energy, she also enjoys TaeKwondo and is working on her yellow stripe.
She is a bunch of fun when the camera comes, loves to bring out the silly poses.









Well that is my family, now about a bit about me I was a stay at home mom until this past year, I re-joined the travel industry. I love to travel we took the kids to Cuba for a week in January then my hubby and I went on a Caribbean Cruise. In October I am heading out on a trip to Europe to London then on to Barcelona for a 12 day Mediterranean cruise with a girlfriend.
If I could travel once a month I would but I know that right now my priority is raising those kids to become active/productive God -loving members of society. I am blessed to have a husband who encourages my travels and subsidizes :)

A few things I love, not in order:

1) First cup of coffee everyday
2) time with friends, sleepovers, coffeeing, watching the Bachelor - sad yes ;)
3) a great belly laugh, I love a good laugh
4) my kids they bring me amazement and wonder every single day
5) my amazing hubby even though there have been ups and downs we are still together going stronger than ever :)
6) prairie sunsets
7) scrapbooking
8)chocolate milk...well anything chocolate for that matter
9)my hubby playing piano till my kids fall asleep
10) snuggling in a blanket with a good book
11) my dog Rex ( big name for a little dog) pekingnese/shitzu cross
12) music-such a variety can't pinpoint my favorite
13) Jesus ,His Word and His unconditional love :)
14) taking pictures of anything and everything especially my kids

Life is good and there is so much more I could tell you all but I hope to see you again !!

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to stop by your party!

Have a fabulous day :) Again thanks for taking the time to stop by!

34 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the party!

Nadine said...

Hi Louise. I'm glad you decided to join the party - great intro post even though I've been coming here for a very long time I enjoyed reading it.

I think it's wonderful you'll have the opportunity to travel.

Monkey's Momma said...

I love coffee too! Great blog! Love the photos!

Erin said...

You joined :) Have fun!!

Vera said...

Hi! It's so nice to meet you. Your children are handsome/beautiful and I just LOVE their names. I look forward to getting to know you better!

candypb said...

Sweet! Now that I know what it is, I think I'll be partying with you. Love ya babe.

Wanda said...

You know how to throw a Party, Louise....

And that was a good cup of coffee too.
Loved your list...

Wanda

Andrea said...

You are beautiful, with a beautiful family. xo

a Tonggu Momma said...

I have a child who could join one of yours in Dobson's book. :) Nice to meet you (imagine me waving at you, then accidentally spilling my coffee because I am clumsy like that). Happy blog hopping this week!

Emilie said...

What a great introduction post! I really enjoyed it! I wish I could travel more. I think I'm in need of a serious vacation. Hmmm... are you sure I'm not the "friend" you are going to the Mediterranean with? Hope to see you on my blog! http://babylovingmama.blogspot.com/ Happy UBP!

Julie D said...

Hi. I'm also a Christian mom of 3 kids (2 boys and a girl, but my girl is in the middle.) Our oldest boys sound a lot alike.

Kathy and Carl said...

I really enjoyed this post Louise. Love the pictures and learning more about you!

Corie said...

Happy 1st Party!
Thanks for the coffee! :)

shopannies said...

sounds like you all are a talented family

Sarah said...

Louise,
I loved reading about you and your family. Coffee and belly laughs ARE amazing! :-) I liked the part about the life getting better like fine wine!!

Thanks for coming over to visit me too!

Robyn said...

Hi Louise!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your family is beautiful. I love taking pictures also! I need a new camera though. OH well, maybe for Christmas!

Thanks!
Robyn
Mom All Day

CC said...

Great to meet you! I love your header picture. I've been married for 11 years as well. My son is 5 and has been taking TKD for few months. He'd be jealous of your son's yellow belt!

And I'm so jealous of your upcoming trip. Wowzers!

SisterTipster said...

Hello!
Welcome to the party~just stopping by to chat and see your beautiful blog...I love the colors...your headliner title...very nice!
blessings
SisterTipster

homeschoolblogger.com/SisterTipster/

Beth said...

nice to meet you! You have a lovely family! Just stopping by from the UBP! happy blogging!

Casual Friday Everyday said...

It's nice to meet you! I'm here from the UBP and look forward to getting to know you more this week.

Nell

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Blogging to you from UBP! I love coffee too! In fact, I'm off to make some.

Baba said...

Hi! So nice to meet you! Party hopping and participating too so stop in to visit. Party on!

Mama Bub said...

I unapologetically love the Bachelor too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.c

Mike said...

Hello there. Knocking on your door from the blog party. Hope you don’t mind.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

StacieinAtlanta said...

Hi Louise-

Coming by from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hi and drop you on EC. Make certain to check out my place for your chance to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System. :)

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Louise! What a beautiful blog you have. I loved your "Livin' out loud" motto right off the bat, because I work at a Christian radio station and that is our slogan. Your kids are beautiful...and it must be so cool to be married to someone who can play the piano beautifully! Glad he regained his love of music!

I enjoyed visiting your blog...hope you'll stop by mine as well.

Super Fun Mama said...

Hi there, coming over as a blog hopper taking part in UBP. It is very nice to meet you and your blog. I have a blog at www.superfunmama.blogspot.com. It is a blog about the learning and fun activities I do with my tot. Very nice to meet you!

I see we both have little girls with unusual name. I love my daughter having a different name...but don't love always having to spell it...ALWAYS having to spell it...

Matilda said...

Hey Louise,

Just wanted to let you know I love reading your blog! It's interesting and fun to read. You are creative and gifted! Love you lots!!! Til

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Ta!

Mommy Mo said...

Girlfriend, we have a lot in common, specifically:

-coffe in the morning
-scrapbooking
-belly laughs
-taking pictures
-watching The Bachelor (you must check out some of my Reality TV posts if you have the time)
-snuggling in a blanket with a good book
-spending time with friends

I think we could be friends! I'm bookmarking you : ).

carma said...

nice blog - and who doesn't love a good belly laugh every now and then :D

Stopping by from UBP to say "hi"- Party on :-)
carma

Mocha Dad said...

Just stopping by to party with you. Have a great week.

ashley:) said...

Wow what a stunning picture of you guys, this is my first blog party as well.

Glad to find you, when you have time hop on over to my place.

ashley :)

Tonya said...

haha bickering! that is what I call my kids conversations with each other too. Nice to meet you.