Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break.........

Kids are going to Granna & Papa's they leave this morning and come back on Friday night. So what do I have planned??

1) Re-doing my daughters room as a surprise for her, I am painting, the walls ,the furniture and hanging a cute chandelier. I hope to post before/after pics :)

2) Evenings chilling out with my man

3) Studying for my exam on Thursday..eeek

4) Sleeping in......

I am so blessed to have in-laws who take the kids every year for spring break, it is something the kids and the grandparents anticipate and gives me a great excuse to do some stuff around here and gives me time to relax and enjoy my man.

So in case you don't hear from me for a few days I am busy with one of the above.

I leave you with a pic of Conrad and Rex, who would have thought we'd ever have a dog and like having him around so much, this pic just goes to show you that anything is possible:)

6 comments:

Elin said...

Enjoy your time "off" :)
Stop in for coffee if you want.
Miss you!

Kathy and Carl said...

Oh, Louise, it sounds like you have a wonderful week planned. I LOVE painting and can't wait to see the pics of Keziah's room. Don't forget the pics of her seeing it for the first time! That'll be just the best. Have relaxing time this week (you'll do great on your exam too.)

Wanda said...

Oh Louise ~~ What fun.... enjoy every minute.

Love the picture of Conrad and Rex, I have similar pictures of Don and Molly.... She loves dinner time....

Love and Hugs
Wanda

Roo said...

have a wonderful week. sounds like fun! (redoing the room)

Mike said...

In-laws take care of your kids while you sleep in? You're blessed. Truly.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting

andrea said...

sounds like a great time! yes, please post pictures! you have quite the busy week!