Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009


When all else fails be thankful....

Do you ever experience those times in your life where everyday blends into the next? Where you get into the routine of life and not that it is a bad thing but it is monotonous. I am not complaining ,I am really enjoying my somewhat new job. I drive in to the big city 3-4 days a week and spend 5 hours in an office with great company, my friend Lisa. I love it I am enjoying the job and it is offering exciting opportunities for the future. But as for life in general it is LIFE.
Tomorrow me and my hubby go to a Marriage workshop for the day and the kiddies go to Oma and Opas for the weekend, that should be good/interesting.
What I do know is that even though all the days may be busy and blending into each other I have so very much to be thankful for.....
Health
Happiness
Peace
A WARM house
Great/Supportive/Kind/Loving Hubby
Awesome kids
An Abundance of Friends
Opportunities to see the world
A new TV(shallow I know ;) )
.......the list could go on and on and I guess that is really what is important after all, that no matter what that I remain thankful.

Have a great weekend bloggie friends.

10 comments:

Wanda said...

Good Advice.....I am so thankful for so many things...you are one!

LOL:Wanda

Kathy and Carl said...

Yup. Stop. Look. Ponder. Remember. Recognize. Praise.

Thanks for the words to remind us.

candypb said...

I hope you guys are enjoying your big day at the marriage workshop. We'll see you tomorow.

lil ole' me..... said...

Enjoy the Marriage Workshop.

We all do have so much to be thankful for.

Roo said...

life does blend....and goes by so fast. this past month has been a BLINK!

LiLi said...

It is funny that you wrote this because I was at my mom's last night with a bunch of her friends and they were all talking about how life passes by you so quickly. They were all saying that they are now becoming the age where they can start to retire and they don't think of themselves that old already.

Anyway my point is....even though life is the longest thing we experience it seems to be the fastest. I am learning to take each day as it comes, be thankful and count my blessings...including you!!!

andrea said...

though days seem to run into each other and girl...I can SO relate, stopping to reflect on God's goodness in your life is a great reminder. We do have so much to be thankful for! :)

(thanks for your hugs!)

jennifer said...

Yes, I think days like that are normal. And I do what you do as well - start counting those blessings and name them one by one.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sometimes it is hard to stop and really take time to realize all that we are thankful for. Thanks for the reminder.

Dana said...

hope the workshop was fun and that the kids had a nice weekend!!!