Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009


We are off.....

Once again I am packing this time only for my hubby and myself, no guns(Jan 8th post) to worry about this time...whew.
This time we will be cruising on the Ruby Princess on a Western Caribbean cruise with some friends. I hope to have time for email and internet and if I do I will try and post, if not I'll be back on the 10th.
I am so thankful for my in-laws who are moving in for 11 days to take care of our kids, what a blessing....
Have a great week everyone.
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you all!

13 comments:

Nadine said...

You'll have a blast. Cruising is so much fun.

Wanda said...

I'm trying very hard to fight off the green monster called jealous!

Just kidding, I hope you and Conrad have a marvelous time.

That's what Grandparent do... it's in the contract!! (((smile)))

andrea said...

are you serious!!! two trips a week apart! does it get any better?

have a great time! sounds wonderful!

Debbie said...

I'm jealous. I wanta go on a cruise. Have lots of fun!!!!!

PamJ said...

HAVE FUN you lucky girl :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME! HOW EXCITING!!

Kathy and Carl said...

Hope you have a relaxing time. Sounds wonderful. Maybe you'll be thawed out by the time you get back! Enjoy, and can't wait to hear about your time.

candypb said...

I hope your going to have a blast. I'll miss you so much.

lil ole' me..... said...

Yeah, I'm totally jealous.

I remember vacations.... barely.
My "alone" time, without Chloe, is my shower. :)

Have a great trip!
Can't wait to hear about it.
I will have to live vicariously through you and your travels for now!

gloria said...

i am just gonna say it out loud... i am having a really hard time not being terribly jealous right now

Roo said...

can't wait to see the photos!!

Dana said...

i am JEALOUS!!!! have a great time!!


If you could Please stop by my blog - hopefully spreading the word will help!!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!