Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

SERIOUSLY.....

Okay so most of you know how us moms work, they check and double check until they know that they have everything they need an upcoming trip. So imagine my horror when I found this item safely tucked into my middle son's CARRY ON luggage, I will give you a hint this is what it would look like on the security scan........

UM YEAH........

I can see the headlines now
"Family Misses Vacation While Waiting for Someone to Post Bail".....gotta wonder what these children think sometimes, they DO keep us on our toes. YIKERS close call!

We are off to the airport in 5 hours and I need to finish packing and maybe get a few ZZzzzzs.

Adios, catcha all later! :)

12 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

PamJ said...

good thing you have a good eye! was he disappointed he couldn't take it with him??
i took a bb gun over the border once when i was going to pick up a shipment!! the patrol even looked back there :o

Wanda said...

Oh that's funny.....

Have a blast.....take lots of picures, and come home safe and sound.


Tons of Love
Wanda

Nadine said...

I'm going on a trip too. Have a great time in Cuba. I can't wait to hear all about it.

LiLi said...

Haha...only Ezra!!! Well he wanted to shoot his brother and sister with water at the beach....can you blame him??? Hope you have an awesome time in Cuba...will miss you :)

Elin said...

Hehe! Glad you checked before you hit security! Have an awesome time!

ValleyGirl said...

Haha, good thing you checked! I wonder how much trouble that could've gotten you in to! Fun stuff.

Hope you have an awesome vacation!! (even though I'm insanely jealous and secretly hoping it rains every day...)

Ooops, did I say that last part out loud?! ;)

Erin said...

Oh.my.word! So glad you caught that before you were in the airport!!! Have a glorious time :)

lil ole' me..... said...

Oh my!

Yeah, that would have caused quite the commotion at security!

Dana said...

hope you're doing well!!!

Kathy and Carl said...

Okay, that is just hilarious. And a bit unnerving if you made it all the way to the airport. I'd be watching for you on the news! Hope the packing wasn't too crazy and that you got some sleep.

lil ole' me..... said...

I've tried twice to leave a comment. Not sure what the technical difficulty is!

Yikes!
Bet this would've caused quite the commotion at security!!!