Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Life moves at a steady pace.......

WOW things have been a little nuts around here since the holidays, I have officially started in the travel office in the big city, so far so good. I have been enjoying the commute and short days I work from 9:30-2pm and home early enough to get a bit done at home before the kids are home. So far I am only going in three days a week.
We leave in 48 hours for our family vacation to Cuba, I have a friends daughter coming to house sit so I have to have my house in order before I leave. I am almost finished packing and have a few last minute things to pick up. The kids are so excited they can hardly sleep at night. I am praying for good weather, safe travels and a lot of fun with the kids and my brother and his family.
So I won't be around till we get back.
Hope you are all well :)
HUGS to you ALL!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you guys have a fabulous time on your trip. Can't wait to see pictures!! Love you. :)

Wanda said...

Oh I'm very excited for you... Cuba...Wow. What an experience for the family. Can't wait to hear all about it.

My sister is coming this weekend to visit me....I'm giddy with excitement too.

LOL:Wanda

PamJ said...

That's very exciting! Glad you are enjoying your day job :) And can't wait to hear more about your trip and see pictures!! Will pray for safe travels and tonnes of fun for you too... ((hugs))

gloria said...

have a BLAST!

Rose said...

Hey Girl, just wanted to wish you well and will pray for you daily! I wish I could come in your suitcase again but know I will definitely not fit but I hope you have a wonderful time with your kiddos and Bro, Sis and Jade. I'll try to dream we're there as well out of this crazy cold, anyway love you Guys and have fun making awesome memories together!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

HAVE AN AWESOME, SAFE JOURNEY!!!

svea said...

so excited fo ryou WOW what fun! Take lots of pics and eat yummy cuban food. I will be praying for you all. ENJOY!

jennifer said...

Wow Louise, I hope you all have a BALL! I'll pray for you to have traveling grace. Enjoy the time with your family.

LOVE the header picture by the way. Y'all are some Bea-U-tiful people!

andrea said...

have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it ...and seeing your pictures too! enjoy being with your family too!