Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Someone is thinking about the future.....

Every year for my birthday Conrad makes his White Chocolate Cheesecake and we have a bunch of people over to share it with. It is a hit, extremely rich but enjoyed by everyone. So this year as we were talking about it, this was the conversation between Noah(10) and Conrad.

Noah - 'Dad you are going to have to teach me how to make that cheesecake.'

Conrad- 'Okay, why is that?'

Noah- 'Well so I can make it for my wife for her birthday.'

Well I guess his wife better like cheesecake :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

10 comments:

Elin said...

That's awesome!

andrea said...

oh, how sweet! melted my heart! i love how he is learning by example...with such loving and supportive parents. precious kids! and have a great birthday with your friends and yummy cake!

PamJ said...

that is one sweet kid to be thinking about that already! did conrad let him help this time around?

Pam said...

That is too sweet! You are raising a great son!

Rose said...

Wow can you tell I've avoided the computer again and now I've missed all the exciting news...oh well never too late and at least I know before I see you tomorrow! That is so amazing that you are going with your kids, they will forever remember and cherish all the memories! I'll be sitting here with my beach ball and pretend we're there as well and hopefully not go into labor while you're gone, I need my sidekick but no pressure, they just come when they want anyway. Love you and hope to see you tomorrow! The other posts are awesome as well, can't wait to see you and your beautiful family!

Andrea said...

Awwww....how ADORABLE!! His future wife is gonna be one lucky lady!

:)

Dana said...

too sweet....

Jody said...

What a great example you are setting for your kids. I really respect you guys for the amazing job you're doing! Such a sweet heart on that boy.

Wanda said...

Oh Louise, you better start praying now for that special little girl that will become his wife.

That is just too precious!

Kathy and Carl said...

You have raised him to be such a gem! Thinking already of growing up and treating his wife! You and Conrad have been awesome examples. Gotta be proud!

p.s. hope you enjoyed your birthday and that wonderful cheesecake. YUM!