Pages

Friday, December 05, 2008


Sign of Truth.....

This quote is posted on a local sign in our neighborhood and it got me thinking......


ENVY is the ART of counting someone else's blessings instead of your own. ~Harold Coffin


There is a lot of truth in that, so as I go into the weekend I will remember to count my own blessings, there are so many..where do I begin...
1) Health
2) my family
3) warm house
4) this awesome season
5) friends that are such a blessing in my life
I could go on and I will go on just not on here.....

Have a blessed weekend all!!

9 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I love that quote! It is so true! I think I will put it on my desk for everyone to see. :)

Erin said...

SO true! Beautiful picture!!! Love you.

Kathy and Carl said...

That quote really sums it up. Thanks for that!

Roo said...

whoa.
cool quote.
i'll have to mark that one down.

Nadine said...

Good quote and your blessings warm the heart. I have many of the same. Have a great weekend.

andrea said...

precious truths! thanks for the reminder. enjoy your weekend!

lil ole' me..... said...

Oooh, that is a really good quote.
It does make you stop and be thankful for your blessings, doesn't it?!?!

jennifer said...

What an amazing quote. This was a great post. Seems that it was quite timely for me as well.

Be blessed Louise.

svea said...

i love that sign too. soo poignant especially at Christmas. I miss you friend. Hope you are well. big hugs!