Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Oh the things we do...
Okay maybe not everyone tortures their dog by making them wear little shirts or sweaters I happen to think it is cute.
On this particular occasion I got my pup to we
ar a hat, at first he didn't like it and took it off immediately but a little persistence pays off...heehee....one more try and he looks at me as if to say ' okay lady I'll indulge you but GET THIS OVER WITH'...so click,click,click goes the camera.


I'd like to call these pictures SANTA DOGGIE.....enjoy ;)

14 comments:

Nadine said...

He looks really cute in the hat. You're not the only one who does that. I have a friend who dressed her dog as a bee for Halloween. I have to admit, he looked cute too.

Jody said...

Cute! Way to be a good sport Rex!!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh he is so cute!!! I almost bought something for Cannon to wear, until I remembered Halloween and how he wanted to bite me. :[

You were right by the time I read your message, I was done with the book. On to Eclipse :)

Kathy said...

Oh Rexy Pooh, you are too cute...
He looks like a christmas card!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I do that to my pooch too! How can we not, right? SO STINKING CUTE.

Roo said...

cute photos.

but what i want to know is....
do you make him wear those doggy booties as well????? ;)

PamJ said...

awww I love it :) He is so cute! Did you put him in your Christmas card too?

Erin said...

Poor RPPH! But what a cutie! Great pictures.

andrea said...

too funny! he has this look like he is not too impressed with Christmas.

ValleyGirl said...

Those are incredibly cute pictures, Louise! There's NO WAY my dog would ever tolerate that, but then he's completely untrained, so maybe that's why!

lil ole' me..... said...

Super cute!

Dana said...

awe... that is like the cutest pic ever of santa Doggie.... i love it...

~Swankymama said...

DARLING!! :o)

Matilda said...

That is too cute!!! Love it!!