Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Son...

Noah just started Taekwondo in the fall and today he did his first test for yellow stripe. I am proud of that kid, he is usually so quiet and even tempered that doing something like this is a bit of a stretch for him with the yelling and all.
It surprises me that he is totally in his element, he is loving it!!
Keziah decided she will join in January instead of continuing on with dance so I am sure I will see a lot more of these tests in the future!
Tomorrow we find out whether or not he made his yellow stripe.
Thought I'd share some pics!
GREAT JOB NOAH!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU :)

9 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

VERY cool! I love that last shot. Somehow I think my quiet, oldest daughter would take to this well, too. (Although it's the younger one that really needs to learn some discipline...)

Maybe I'll just have to enroll them both!!

Andrea said...

How fun!! That bottom picture is AMAZING!!

Andrea said...

How fun!! That bottom picture is AMAZING!!

lil ole' me..... said...

Way to go Noah...
Good luck with the yellow stripe!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I love these shots Louise, I love the moment just as much. Dang those heartstrings!

Jody said...

Very cool pictures. Good for you Noah! I think it's really neat when our kids show us that we DON'T know everything about them. And even cooler that God added this dynamic bit of personality that Noah could find all on his own.

Dana said...

way to go!! you're son looks like he's doing a great job!! love the pics...

Roo said...

great photos louise!

Alexis Jacobs said...

WTG Noah! I like the pictures. Good shots!