Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Morning Sunshine...

I don't know about you but I am not a morning person, oh I force myself to get up early and do my exercise and devotions but it is not the time of day that I 'shine' . I am usually a 'talk to me after my first cup of coffee' type person. Then there are those that do shine in the morning, those that smile, say good morning cheerfully, are filled with hugs and kisses and I have not one but two of those people at my place I just happened to capture one this morning. It makes me smile to see my kids being able to start off the day with a good attitude(at least somedays ;) ).
So today as you get up and start your day my hope for you is that something in your life can make you smile!! HUGS friends :)

6 comments:

andrea said...

yikes...this is happiness! hmm...though i'm up early, my kids are never that close to that cheery so early!!...i guess good morning to you! :)

Kathy and Carl said...

You makes me smile! My Kezia is goofy in the morning too and it always brightens my day. It's good to anticipate those things when it's hard to be a morning person yourself.

Andrea said...

What a goof! :)
I love it!!

candypb said...

Wow Kez, I need a little of that in the morning. Whats in your cereal?

Dana said...

i oh so love the kooky pictures.. they put a smile on my face!!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh to get up with that much energy!