Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Moments...

Family time is so precious.
Love expressed in time with each other.
Laughter.
Joy.
F-U-N !!
Thought I'd share a few of our moments this past week.


Frost on Ezra's lashes during skating at my brothers place. Yes it was cold but it was a lot of fun too, loved watching all the boys playing hockey and I skated too and managed not to fall and I even remembered how to stop :)



Me and my Sis-in-Law and Friend Candy. I love this girl she is so special and dear to me, we can have so many good laughs together and then get really serious and have great heart to hearts...love you Candy-balls!!




Me giving my brother Sheldon some love. I have grown very close to this brother of mine and I am so blessed to have him in my life. Most would say he is the male version of me and vice versa to him. We love to laugh and that is what we do best, he is so wonderful with my kids and they love their Uncle Sheldon.


Beautiful Sunset over the prairies on Christmas Eve. No photoshop was used ,these are the actual colors. God is amazing, I love how He paints us a picture each night.

There were many wonderful moments, many more pictures to share but of all the moments this one is near and dear to my heart as a mom.....pictured below are my second and third child in a very rare moment where they are not arguing and driving each other crazy, a moment where they are actually showing each other love and affection and to me that is one of my favorites gifts of this Christmas!! My prayer is that someday they will grow up to be friends, that would make my heart smile :)



Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!!
Bless you all!!

17 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

What beautiful pictures!! You are so talented!! I loved looking at these!!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Becky said...

what beautiful pictures Louise! It's so fun when you're able to capture the moment, hey? And that sunset...amazing!

Gaby said...

Looks like you guys made some wonderful memories during the holidays. I absolutely love the pic of the sunset...it's one of my favorite things about living in Manitoba. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Valarie Lea said...

The pictures are awesome!!

Love the one of his eyelashes and the sunset, WOW!

PamJ said...

that was a great post Louise! love it...

Kathy and Carl said...

You always have beautiful pictures that capture such special moments, especially between your kids. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Blessings to you for New Years!

andrea said...

seeing our kids hug and get along, is music to their mother's ears! what a beautiful Christmas captured! looks like much fun was had!

Dana said...

beautiful pictures... i love em.. thanks for sharing!!!

Andrea said...

LOVE that sunset picture...!! The sky is a blank canvass that God paints on every morning and every night.

candypb said...

Hey my sweets! Thanks for the sweet words about me. I love our friendship we have as well. It's been such a blessing to me. I can't wait for our first day back to school, they usualy bring up the heart to hearts. And I'm sure we'll get a lot of those out in Cuba. woohoo! 10 more day's!

gloria said...

Happy New Year Louise (and family)

Wanda said...

What a darling set of pictures. Especially the last one of the kids.

LOL:Wanda

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

These were ALL beautiful but that first shot is award worthy, it just draws me in.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year!

svea said...

ok a little weird, I commented on your blog a few days ago and I don't see it posted. I guess I am on the "bad" list eh? LOL I sure hope not. I love the pics and so special to see you and your family lovin each other. Big hugs!

jennifer said...

My youngest two behave terribly sometimes. My son enjoys tormenting his sister WAAAAAY too much. I pray the same prayer that you do - I want my children to be friends too.

Bonnie said...

It is a special moment when siblings get along, beautiful pictures!