Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Friends.....


I have been so lucky to have been blessed with an abundance of friends, I have such a variety of friends flowing in various different circles and each one is a special part of my life. Tonight I had the fortune of getting together with one bunch who is so special to me, one my friend and manager, one a life-long friend it seems even though it has only been 9.5 years she has been with me through the birth of two of my kids, one I have known for 8 years and the newest I have known for about two years. When we get together we laugh, we share and we eat, but we always have a great time. This time Lisa got the brilliant idea that she would bring all her stocking stuff to wrap...yeah STOCKING stuff, have you every seen so much stocking stuff....well since she is leaving for a cruise to Hawaii on Friday we decided we would be good friends and help...
We got a bit wild and scary looking but so much fun!
What a blessing!!
And what a great time of year to remember all the
people in our lives who make us laugh and smile!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Now THAT is a lot of stocking stuff. :)

I have the same privilege of having several different groups of close friends. I feel very blessed in this area as well, and it is wonderful to remember how the Lord has blessed you.

LiLi said...

I think that we all agree it was a great night.....thanks for the help wrapping, eating and laughing!! Love you bunches :)

candypb said...

I can only imagine how wacky you all got.
Does she do stockings only? Other-wise I think I have the right to call her crazy.

andrea said...

looks like a blast! friendships are so precious. you are so blessed... and you have wonderful pictures to prove it! enjoy the day!

Dana said...

looks like you girls had an awesome time!!!

Dana said...

looks like you girls had an awesome time!!!

Roo said...

ahhhh...you are rich louise!!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Those are great pictures!! I love it! And that IS a LOT of stocking stuff!! WOW!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

WHat a great group you guys make. And look at all those stocking stuffers!!