Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Feeling like a child again....

I feel like a kid again, my stomach doing flip-flops, daydreaming about coming events, imagining all the fun times the gatherings will bring. I absolutely love this time of year. I am filled with joy and peace. As I anticipate next week with all the eagerness of a child, I look forward to the love and the closeness with friends and family and the memories being built with each tick of the clock.
It passes by too quickly and I want to savor each moment. I am so blessed to be surrounded by love all around me, I will remember to pray for those who are hurting and alone and pray that I can be a blessing in return.
As the next week draws closer I want to continually take the time not to get caught up in the busyness of it all but remember to continually anticipate the coming week like that of a child and
never forget the reason
for it all
a cute little babe, who came for you and for me, so we may
have
JOY & PEACE
in our hearts
for all eternity!!


Enjoy the countdown everyone, blessings to you all!!!
HUGS


7 comments:

Andrea said...

Enjoy this blessed season, my friend!

((HUGS))

andrea said...

i so feel your sentiment! christmas is so close. merry Christmas to you and your family!
enjoy savouring all your traditions and blessings!

Dana said...

i love this time of year too!!! brings me such happiness!

Wanda said...

Darling banner ~~ Reminds me of our Molly. I bought her a new sweater today! The weather is getting colder.

Missed so many of your post while I was gone...Thanks so much Louise for visiting us in Vegas. Really looked forward to that.

Love the picture of you and your friends. This is truly a wonderful time of year.

LOL:Wanda

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I loved this and wish you and your family much health and happiness!

Roo said...

merry christmas louise!!!!!!! so fun to BUMP into you yesturday. let's do that again? !!

ps i know your bd is one of these days....so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! xo

jennifer said...

This was so well written. I felt the emotions that you were writing about!!