Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

All things "L"...

As many of you know I love to scrapbook, make cards and do crafty things like that and my hubby built me a special room of my own to do just that. Well yesterday we were preparing for birthday party #1 with my family and he disappeared into the basement to 'work' on something.
At my birthday party it was revealed he made me a card and it had to do with all things "L"....so supposedly the theme for my birthday and Christmas this year is things that begin with L. So far I got Luggage, Lipgloss and Lingerie.....mmmm now I am thinking what else starts with L, any ideas??



Today is my official 32 birthday, I will be enjoying an evening out with a bunch of friends going out for dinner and then we are heading back to my place to indulge in the White Chocolate Cheesecake so lovingly prepared by Conrad....it is DELICIOUS I had a piece last night, yum yum!!

Have a great day :)

9 comments:

Roo said...

that man is sweet! and so is his wife.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE!!

Rose said...

Oh that is so sweet, you are so loved, just the way you deserve to be...you're the best, and I love you so much and hope you always feel my love! I was so sorry to miss your party last night, I know you had fun without us, but just know if things had been different we would have been there!!!Have a fabulous day for a Fabulous Sister and Friend!

andrea said...

Happy Birthday! and what an amazing card and thoughtful gifts too! Very sweet! the only L I can think of off the top of my head is Llama...so i guess i'm not much help! lol!!!
Have a fabulous day celebrating being 32! whoo hoo! you not only are sweet, talented and beautiful but inspiring as well!
(((HUGS)))

Nadine said...

What a sweet man you have there Louise. I'm glad your birthday was wonderful.

svea said...

lovely laughter and a little loopy =) See I can do the "l" thing too. i love ya sweet louise and am so glad GOd put you in my life. big big blessings to you this year my beautiful friend.

Kathy and Carl said...

How Thoughtful! The card is beautiful and you have a great husband. Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Wanda said...

Now I say.....how special is that!!!

Happy Birthday dear... You are six years younger than my baby...Jill! She will be 38 December 30th.

LOve and Hugs
Wanda

Nadine said...

When you get a chance stop by for my book giveaway.

lil ole' me..... said...

So sweet!

And, I must give your hubby props.. very creative!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!