Pages

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Must Confess


Okay there is something that I must share, I have someone who lives in my house who loves to
*clean
*organize
*dust
*do laundry
*move the fridge and clean behind it
*clean some more
and it isn't me!!
This is not something that I can say that I truly enjoy, I know it needs to be done and I try to get it done but along comes Mr.Clean who likes things done his way( which is a GOOD thing) equipped with his headlamp(yes seriously not joking a headlamp just so he doesn't miss anything...I mean COME ON who does that?!) and vacuum in hand his goes on a rampage through the house cleaning every nook and cranny and what am I doing? ....standing back of course watching this with a smile on my face saying a quiet thank-you to God for pairing me with someone who makes up for all my shortcomings.
Let me introduce you to my Mr.Clean aka Conrad Hoeppner.
Women/Wives eat your heart out...he is ALL mine!! LOL although he did say if he needs another job sometime he would start his own Molly Maid cleaning service, so who knows he might be out for hire....LOL!!

17 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Lucky you! Where can I get one?

Pam said...

wow! You are lucky! If you are ever in my neck of the woods- I'm sure my fridge wouldn't complain if someone came to move it and clean back there ;)

andrea said...

that is awesome! that's a great deal!...i missed out on that in my mate....though I do have a kids climbing structure these days...which entertains so i can get those house chores! too funny!

Jolene said...

Love the headlamp! Boy would be be frightened if he turned that sucker on in my house right now. I generally love cleaning but I wouldn't mind a side-kick these days. You are truly blessed.

Kathy and Carl said...

You have got to be kidding! A headlamp, what a great idea. Nuts, Carl's birthday was just a while ago....does the headlamp make the man or does the man make the headlamp I'm wondering?

Wanda said...

OK Louise, I would like to adopt Conrad.... I could have the pappers drawn up my noon tomorrow.

Lucky You!!!!


Lots of Love
Wanda

PamJ said...

you are BLESSED hon!

Nadine said...

You are blessed. I have to say I love the headgear. The man is serious about cleaning.

Valarie said...

Hmmm you think he would come to Alabama??

lil ole' me..... said...

Yeah, we are all jealous!!! :)

Dana said...

i too an lucky cause I have a guy like that... it makes life a little easier!!! thanks for the get well wishes!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

OMG.....I'm SOOOO jealous!

Roo said...

ok. louise...you are gonna have a tonne of jealous blog friends!!!! :)

it's kinda like when you are having coffee with a bunch of women and someone says they had a painless childbirth. and you did not.
or that their baby sleeps 10 hours straight at night. and yours...does not.

kinda like that. :) hahahaha

Jody said...

Love the headlamp!! Paul is like that too. I came home from Toronto yesterday to a spotless house! He even vaccumed under our bed and cleaned the ceiling fan!!! All that while I was having a girls weekend and left him with the kids!!

Ladybird World Mother said...

That head lamp is just the business. Need one for my husband who is also the Wonder Man of our house... he irons. And irons. Oh, and washes the kitchen floor. And hoovers too...
Only thing is he puts the ironing away and I get my daughters underpants (age 8) and she gets mine. (aged 48) Poor girl. (No he doesnt iron the underpants) (in case you're asking)
Sometimes have to pretend that my husband is a useless old fart so that people dont get jealous.
Its a hard life.

all over the map said...

Conrad is Cool with a capital *C* of course. what a man. and i'm a little envious. yeah i know, envy is a bad thing but come on!
xo

LiLi said...

Haha...Todd loves to clean too and way better at it than I am....BUT he does not have a fancy schmancy light like Conrad....I might have to find me one of those....lol!!!