Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy to be back....I know it wasn't THAT long but you missed me right?!

Life is amazing. It has so many adventures to experience some happy and exciting others hard and trying but through it all the same truth remains, that the one who loves us completely, in the face of ALL things is REALLY there for us no matter what the circumstance and we can run full into His arms of grace and feel the peace that we long for.
It was an extremely tough and trying week, but God is so good and faithful to see me through anything, I have come through on the other side knowing without a shadow of a doubt that God IS love, that He longs to take the ALL the cares from me.....
My honey and I got to have a full day and night together alone and we went on a date to a nearby site and he encouraged me to take my camera along to get some shots and what I found moved me so profoundly I hope you see it too......

I am calling this first one...With Arms Open Wide.

The second one...When the Race is Through......

and then there are some fun ones of me and my babe, whom I love SO much and I am so excited about where God is taking our relationship....I REALLY can't say it enough God IS SO Good!!!






15 comments:

Jody said...

GREAT PICS! I love them. Especially the first one. You really should sell prints. I have missed you, I check every day! :) No really, I do have a life. The pics of you and Conrad are beautiful, peaceful and happy. Good for you.

Jody

p.s. I love your hair!

Erin said...

Gorgeous pictures!! You guys are so cute!

Roo said...

amen.

Gaby said...

That's beautiful, Louise! I've been waiting for another post.

p.s. love the hair

Shelley Marie Penner said...

those pictures are amazing Louise!! Wow

Andrea said...

Okay, seriously -- you could BOTH be models. Love those poses.

andrea said...

those pictures are a beautiful analogy of the calm after your storm. It signifies the peace that God has given you. God is in control. Isn't it awesome how He works...thru the good and the hard stuff! My prayers are with you ;)
...and I am so happy that you and your hubby could spend time together.
goodness girl, you are beautiful!!!

candypb said...

I love your pictures and love your ahir. Miss you so much and love ya! God Bless you and may He fill your heart with peace!

Rose said...

Love you and miss you and Louise, you are so beautiful inside and out, all the pictures speak of where your heart lies so amazing!
I too love the hair, but then I always do and think man why can't I be as brave as my sis-in-law....Love you....

Alexis Jacobs said...

Those pictures are awesome. You are beautiful! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

LiLi said...

Louise....you are so amazing...and you and Conrad are an awesome couple!! I love the pics...you are truely talented :)

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

What beautiful pictures! I love them! And you are so beautiful too!! =)

ValleyGirl said...

You're so very talented, Louise! (Oh wait, I said that on Facebook already ~ are you getting tired of the compliments yet?!) I love what you've done with those first two shots and the verses you chose.

Hey, I'm hosting my first ever bloggy carnival next week and I'd love for you to participate if you're interested! Pop on by for details.

Wanda said...

Oh Louise ~~ how I am loving these pictures of you and your Honey!!

There is love in your eyes, and in his...how romantic.

The first picture...Oh my goodness...that's awesome!!

All my love dear....
Wanda

Louise said...

Wow everyone, thanks SOO very much for your kind comments!!
I am thankful for all my bloggy friends!!
HUGS!