Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Seriously...


Yesterday we took a few family pics in hopes of doing our own Christmas card. I took some pictures of each kid on their own, the boys did what they had to do and stood through a few pics each and then there was Keziah...to say she loves the camera is an understatement....she was doing all these different poses while I just kept on snapping, she never ran out of moves I just decided that I probably had enough pics....where is she learning this?! Okay I do a few funny/silly poses when I get in a 'mood' say dancing along to some good tunes but nothing like this...she makes me laugh, Conrad had this silly grin on his face and says to me...okay some of these are really cheesy...

Ah yes the Kezy we know and love.....Canada's Next Top Model?!?! (I don't know that I want to encourage that option!!)


8 comments:

Gaby said...

She is a beauty! Just like her Mama!

Wanda said...

Darline "Cheesy Kezy".... She could be on the the cover of a magazine...but not now...let her grow up first.


Can't wait to see what you do for your Christmas Card.

Andrea said...

Everytime I see pictures of her, I'm amazed at her beauty.

And TOTALLY a natural in front of the camera. :)

Kathy and Carl said...

You know, it sure is nice that Keziah enjoys the camera and the pictures turn out so nice. Talk about a hilarious girl! Just keep snapping!

Pam said...

she is a beauty! Glad she enjoys the camera- whenever we try to take pics of the family it is like pulling teeth and we just have to settle for what we get.

andrea said...

she looks poised and confident! and of course stunning....just like her momma!

Jolene said...

Louise, you take great pictures. Of course you do have quite a fabulous subject. She is such a sweetheart....so full of character.

I also LOVE the picture of you and Conrad at the top of your blog. Who took it? It is so sweet. You have such a good looking family.

Valarie said...

Thanks for stopping by over at my blog! She is a cutie! I love the way you have it put together. :)