Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THE QUESTION IS..............AND SOME TOTALLY RANDOM STUFF !

Those of you who read my previous post the answer is.......
COFFEE....yum yum, my favorite and my morning staple.
I should really do a tribute to this drink but instead I leave this thought with you all......

Whose Idea was it to set up a WALK-IN clinic ONE DAY only for all women to come in and have a PAP test...yup you read that right......(a 'free' one, we live in Canada isn't it always free?) Oh I could go SO many different directions with this but all I gotta say is....isn't the build up to the ONCE a year appointment enough?!?! Yeah I know that only 49% of women actually get it done and I know it is important for cancer screening etc. etc. but somehow I can't see a huge line forming at that walk-in...maybe its just me..
MUST be a male who thought of that one............

and with that I say...
Good night to you all!!

p.s. to those of you looking for more info click HERE ,there now don't say I didn't do my part to "Tell Every Woman" ;)

8 comments:

it's a gong show... said...

Thanks for making me laugh Louise!

BTW, I absolutely love that picture of you and your hubbie. You both look so happy!

PamJ said...

Of course its coffee!
Wow, wonder how many were in attendance for that one?? lol!
Love the new header too :)
Did you do a timer for that one or let the kids behind the camera?

Roo said...

i'll never forget my first PAP. ew. i was sooooooo scared that when the dr took my heart rate she raised one eyebrow and said, "hmmmmm". i asked if something was wrong and she said, "well, your heart rate is really high. (i can't remember the medical term she used) which is not good. but also is probably due to the fact that you are really nervous about this test".

ahh yes.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

DEFINITELY a male thought of that. After all, they're the same people responsible for the dreaded panty hose. OY.

andrea said...

oh, you had to remind me about that!...oh, the memories! i too am curious how many women graced their presence to the clinic...

btw....beautiful picture! i have tried hundreds to times to put a picture on my title...your looks really great!

Kathy and Carl said...

Oh, must clear my schedule and RUN down to the clinic....oooohhh goodie a free pap smear! Maybe if a guy thought of it there'd be free Tim bits and coffee. Okay, then I'd totally be there!

Wanda said...

Just love your new header... That is such a wonderful and touching photo.

Louise said...

Thanks ladies for the comments on my new header..
If you look closely at my hand you will see a little remote, I took this picture on multi-mode where it takes a bunch of consecutive shots, it was fun and I am glad my hubby indulged me.
Again thanks for the kind comments!
HUGS!