In the midst of stress and heartache thankfulness is a choice. It is so hard to see someone else in pain, hurting from circumstances around them and for me not to allow that hurt and pain into my life is hard for me, I see the hurt and I want to take it away, all the while knowing that I can't. As I spoke to a loved one who is hurting she said something so wise that has truly become very real to her in the past couple of months she said this 'I have decided not to let my circumstances affect my joy, and continue on praying for those that hurt me.' Even though the rage in me continues to boil over the hurt someone else is causing someone I care so deeply about I have to daily hand it over to God and allow Him to work in this circumstance.
So today I choose thankfulness......
1) thankful for three great kids who make me smile everyday
2) for an awesome hubby who shows me everyday how loved I am and provides so well for our family
3) for loving parents and in-laws who pray for our family and who overflow with love
4) for amazing friends who are always willing to share and listen
5) for a warm cozy house
6) for my dog who is the perfect example of unconditional love he is always so happy to see me even if I've only been gone 2 minutes
7) the list could go on for a long while so last but NOT LEAST I am thankful for my GOD who promises to NEVER leave me or forsake me, that no matter what the circumstance through Him I can choose to love and have complete joy!!
Have an awesome day my friends!!!