Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ROAD TRIP....

Oh how I love road trips, the long highway stretched out before us full of anticipation and excitement, not knowing what adventure will be around the next bend.......
Tomorrow in the wee hours I head out on a road trip with three girlfriends to St.Louis, MO for a woman's conference. I am so excited to be in the presence of 20,000 woman worshipping our Saviour, with Darlene Zschech and the Hillsongs Band leading praise and worship...it is going to be a spine-tingling, hair- raising event. I am so excited to see what God is going to do not only in my personal walk with him but for those around me.....
SO I bid you all farewell till next week, and if you have a moment please pray for protection and safety as we drive 16hours tomorrow and travel throughout the week..... my family and I thank-you!!

Hugs to you all!
L

10 comments:

Pam said...

Have a great time! I hope you hear and see God working wonders all around you!

andrea said...

okay, that sounds sickening fun! oh, i so love Hillsong too! how exciting to be on an adventure with God...who knows where He take you! Hugs and prayers!

Rose said...

Have fun girl and since you have the bullet make sure you make good use of it!! Then tell me all about your fun shopping and your awesome hairraising time or spine tingling(much better words)experience so I can live vicariously through you since it will be a while for me, I'm so envious, oops I'm not supposed to be envious!! See this conference would be just what I need so make sure you take everything in just so you can tell your poor sister-in-law all she needs to hear!LOL
I hope you have an awesome time Louise, I'll be praying for you all and hope the conference is all you hope it to be and much, much more! Love you and stay safe!

Wanda said...

Oh Louise, what a great trip you will have to your Woman's Conf. I love these big events.

I've always said to have a balanced spiritual journey, you need your personal devotions, you need a church or small group, and you need the BIG event once in a while to see how many others are out there that live what you live and love.

LOL Praying for safety...Wanda

lil ole' me..... said...

Have a great time in STL!!!

I'll be so close, but we are going to be painting our new house all weekend.

Would have loved to meet you. Darn.

Enjoy the conference!!!!

Jody said...

Hey - safe travels!! Have fun with your girlfriends and our amazing God. What an absolutely blessed time you will have. Can't wait to hear the stories - inspiring and funny!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Safe travels and of course prayers are on their way! HAVE FUN!

Roo said...

i'm looking forward to seeing the VIDEO BLOG when you get home! :) xo

Debbie said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog.

Alexis Jacobs said...

That would have been an amazing experience. I can only begin to imagine how God worked in people's lives at that conference.