Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life in Busy mode....

....Does busy mean productive though?! hmmm

Well my life lately has consisted of...

-doing 4 sessions of family photos for friends, another 2 this weekend...crazy how I got into this, all started with one and now the word has gotten out and this is a tad nauseating for me, I get nervous every time no matter what close relationship I have with them, I feel the need to give them the very best I can do. At the same time I am honored that they want me to do the pictures for them and thankful for the opportunity....here are a few from my last weekend..

(click for larger images)



-training, training and more training I forgot that it was actually possible to be physically tired from mental stretching...crazy! I am doing most of it online and since my computer RANDOMLY shuts down and this causes me to have a raging desire to toss it as far away from me as possible. That of course can't be healthy so I ordered myself a shiny new pink laptop on its way from Dell..yeah can't wait, that means no more staying up till 2am on my hubbies laptop just so I can get more done than restarting my computer..sigh..early Christmas for me!!


- Bible School is going well too, I have really been enjoying all that I am learning there, it is sure expanding my knowledge, and I am supposed to be memorizing 50 verses, well 2 down - 48 to go...wow. Most of all I have enjoyed the time this has allowed me to spend with my sis- in law Candy we have had some amazing chats on the ride in and our relationship just gets closer and closer I am so blessed to have that chicka in my life


-and of course my family, back into the full swing of things for the fall, Noah in piano and TaeKwondo, Ezra in piano and guitar and Keziah in piano and Hip Hop, my thing is that they have to do music and can only do one extra thing on top of that, otherwise life gets way to crazy and I love my family time. Conrad has been home for a few weeks now, not sure when his next road trip is but I sure love to have him around.


This is my favorite time of year, the fresh smelling air, the colors changing and the gorgeous morning sunrises....I know winter is around the corner but I can't help but feel refreshed in fall!



What about you, what is this season all about for you??

12 comments:

svea said...

Love the pictures Louise! I know that nervous feeling, WHenever I am doing a photo shoot with friends my head tells me "AaCK, I'm not a professional what am I doing?!?", but when it is all done, I feel satisfied capturing moments and reflecting the beauty of people. SO fun that you are doing it, it has always been a dream of mine to do photography full time, maybe someday. Enjoy! Oh and I agree that Autumn is the best time of year especially the warm days and cool nights....Ahhhh

ValleyGirl said...

Great catching up with you, too!! Sounds like you are a heck of a lot busier than I am!

Man, I'm so jealous you're getting a new computer!! Mine has given me nothing but trouble for the last month and a half and despite three visits to the shop, it's STILL shutting down when I put any kind of disc into the drive/burner. I'm almost to the point of using it for shotgun practise...

Well, speaking of busy, I should get off my butt instead of reading blogs. My parents are coming out about 18 hours earlier than I was expecting them, so needless to say, I've got my work cut out for me today!!

Have a good one!

andrea said...

hey! thanks for your hugs on my blog before. you do have a busy fall. i do love fall, the crisp and healthy air, the leaves turning colours and just hanging out with family and friends outside before it's too cold to do so. i do like your laptop. I have the same one...except my mr.rain on my parade wouldn't let my get pink...any colour but pink...i went with navy, my next fav!
great pictures again! i'm so not photogenic...either you have stunningly gorgeous friends or an awesome talent...but i'm thinking both!

candypb said...

Good for you. Good think your buying it on your own because sheldon and I decided to spend a little less on our ticket gifts. lol...
We are going to bring it down a couple hundred bucks.

Kathy and Carl said...

You take gorgeous pictures Louise. You shouldn't feel nervous at all. And it's so great to hear what your family is doing for the fall. Kudos to you for taking everything in stride!

For us, well, we're not really in fall....kind of weird, but we did make strawberry freezer jam! That kind of feels like canning, kind of like fall!

Louise said...

Svea - did I know that you are also a picture taker(photographer -way too professional sounding)?? LOL..I don't think I did...oh yes now I remember you did that course last year that I begged shamelessly to get into..lol. We should go out sometime just the two of us and take random pics!

Valleygirl- yeah I too was SO tired of my random shutting down computer...PTL for the new one,can't wait! Have fun with your fam :)

andrea- you totally made me laugh, I REALLY wanted pink and then I was doubting the decision and I asked Conrad and he say 'yeah go ahead at least your clients will remember you..' so hence the decision to go forward with the pink. But hey the navy is really nice too!!(feel the pat on your back?!) :) Thanks for the extremely kind comments on the pics!!

Candy- YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS..I am expecting HUGE things from you!!! LOL I guess pads will do ...ROFL!! LOL

Kathy- thanks dear..and YUM I LOVE freezer jam!! mmmm now you got me drooling..lol

Roo said...

your photos are great. :) and wow! a pink laptop. very fun.

xo

Demara said...

this season? it's my birthday time!!

you DO take great pictures. and I love the main background image your posts sit on-the piece of paper-looks really neat!

(I was over visiting Nadine and saw your comment there so I thought I'd come say hi. My door's always open too...look forward to hearing from you.)

Nikki and Shane said...

We got a Dell (black though - I really wanted Pink but Shane just couldn't bring himself to agree ;)) and we love it. It too has quirks about it, but all in all it was a great investment!

Love the latest blog look!

Fall for me feels like new beginnings in a weird way. Could have a lot to do with where we're at right now, since I know that's really what Spring is all about - not Fall, but the crispness really makes me feel that way. (Run on sentence much? Sorry, I'm tired)

Rose said...

You Rock Girl and don't you forget! Your pictures are awesome! I'm looking forward to Sunday and shopping for Kezzy of course, yeh!!!
Love you!

lil ole' me..... said...

The pictures are great!!! :)

Love the new laptop too!!!

And, fall is my favorite. The changing leaves and cool nights are just like nothing else.... I love to cozy up and feel a good fall breeze. So relaxing. Just makes me stop and take a minute to cherish life.

Jody said...

Beautiful pictures Louise!! Looking forward to tonight! I'm thinking a chocolatey snack...