Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Craziness....

Well officially the craziness of fall has started, something I looked SO forward to is finally here and it is somewhat daunting. Not only am I starting a new job which requires a lot of online training and courses but I am also doing Bible School which is a two year course, 5 semesters, one evening a week for three hours which also has tests and exams which I haven't done in umpteen years and I am doing a ladies Bible study which also has homework and the kids are starting their fall schedule of sports and music and well it is all happening at once.....AND of course there is my social life that has to be kept up...sigh..where will I find all the time..lol?! Conrad in his infinite wisdom( heehee, no seriously this guy is pretty darn smart)said something very interesting to me while I was talking about this, he said ' Why are you getting stressed out when you are pursuing two things you are really passionate about: God and travel.' hmm interesting way to think about it...I never looked at it like that. I am know blessed to have all these opportunities and through all the tests, exams and courses I will do my best and hope for great results!!

This weekend I got to do a photo session for a friend of mine and since my comfort level is only doing pics for my family I was really nervous, I do not confess to be a professional photographer by any means especially when looking at other people's work...but that insecurity is a whole other post...thought I'd post a few of my pics from the session since I took over 300( CRAZY) here is a very small glimpse.....

(click on images for a larger view)

Oh and I chopped my hair again..ah yes the never ending saga of my hair....

Have a great week everyone and if you don't hear from me I am either slumped over the computer training for my upcoming travel venture, doing my homework for school, driving the kids around or hopefully catching up on my social life...I'll keep in touch!


Thanks everyone for your kind words of love and
encouragement on my previous posts!!

14 comments:

Nadine said...

I love the pictures. You really should consider doing that more often for others. They came out great.

Roo said...

BEAUTIFUL FOTOS! good good work. :)

gloria said...

you are lookin lovely dear lady

ValleyGirl said...

Beautiful pictures, Louise! You did a great job!

Your husband is indeed wise. The things we are passionately pursuing shouldn't stress us out. But at the same time, those aren't the only things you have to do ~ after all, you're a MOM! I totally understand how this could cause some anxiety.

But in the end, it will have been worth it all. And as you plug away at it, you'll manage to fit everything in where it needs to fit in, and you'll feel that wonderful feeling of accomplishment when it's all said and done.

YOU CAN DO IT, LOUISE!!!

Louise said...

Nadine- thanks dear, I don't know that I would be able to do it for others you should have seen how nervous I was to do this one and we are great friends...sigh...thanks for the encouragement though!!

Roo- ahh thanks girl

Gloria- You are TOOO sweet!! Thanks ;)

Valleygirl- yeah I totally agree with you, right now it is all about priorities and it IS all exciting stuff!! Thanks for your support and your cheer!! Hugs! :)

Jody said...

Your life sounds busy!! Are you sure you have time for Leesh and I to invite ourselves over?! The pics of her family look amazing!! I really like that family picture. You have a great eye.

Erin said...

Beautiful job on the pictures, Louise! Wow! Sounds like your life is going to be busy and full of wonderful opportunities and blessings : )

Kimberly said...

I don't know what I like more, the pictures or your haircut! Looking fab!

andrea said...

yes, those pictures are amazing! great work on those! That must have been so fun!
take time to enjoy your autumn. i am a lil jealous of your extras in your life. what classes are you taking? you are extremely busy... but it sounds like you have high focus on what's important!God, marriage, kids and friends and haircuts!!!
:)
enjoy this new adventure!

candypb said...

I had a great weekend with you love.
Conrads words are so true. but still hard to stay focused on. Ill try to keep thoughs words in mind, because I'm having trouble with being overwhelmed.

Louise said...

Jody - not a chance you getting off the hook that easy, that is my evening of R and R and some serious girl chat... LOOKING forward to it!! Thanks for the comments!!

Erin - thanks girl, I am learning and having fun and I guess that is the important thing!! I am excited!Love you muchly!

Kim- AHH thanks, I am enjoying the shorter do, much easier..lol

Andrea- thanks, yes I will enjoy the fall it is my favorite season, I have two more sessions set up already..crazy!! Its all good I am blessed and don't worry girlfriend your 'freedom' will be here before you know it, those kids grow up SO fast and you are going to be SO blessed by your new addition!! HUGS

Candy- you KNOW I love you girl, I am BLESSED BEYOND words by such and awesome sis in law, I love hangin with you at Campo Naygro and having great chats, don't stress me and you are in it together for the long haul..we can do it!! 2 years baby!! LOL

Rose said...

You are awesome Girl and don't you forget that, God doesn't give you more than you can handle, even if it's hard to see right now. It will be so worth it in the end.... I did not know you were doing this bible school thing, good for you! What a great husband you have always seeing the good in things. I know it's nice to hear those comments but sometimes wonder why didn't we think of those things as well but like one of the girls said we also have all the other stuff Mommy has to do to think about and that is over whelming sometimes! Love you and miss you!

Rose said...

Oh and how could I forget you look gorgeous in your new do and I love the pictures as well, when can we book you?

lil ole' me..... said...

I always love the pictures you post and these are no exception!!

And, love the new hair cut too!!!
Wish I could change my hair as much as you do.... I know it will grow back if I don't like it, but I'm still too much of a scaredy cat.