Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Life goes on....

So Conrad is still in the mountains, still alive, and having a great time. I have been in touch with him daily which is so nice to hear his voice considering what he is doing everyday!

I am at the lake with my kids they are all taking swimming lessons and today was day 1 and I am happy to report that they all entered the pool without whining....yeah!!

Tomorrow I will be taking Noah to the doctor in the city again, they called last week to do a follow up on an EEG appointment that he had back in June, they want to do another EEG this time with Noah sleep deprived so he is going to bed at midnight and getting up at 6 am ...so I am asking you all to keep him in your prayers. We are hoping that everything will be clear!!

And that is my life these days....trying to enjoy EVERYDAY life!!! It's easy to get excited about the big moments in life and the big 'exciting' things and I am just really trying to make an effort to enjoy each moment of each day to the fullest as hard as it may be some days (as we all know I am sure)!
Hugs to you all, hope you are enjoying your week!!

10 comments:

gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gloria said...

ifeel for you. i know in MY life big stuff always happens when my lover is not able to be there to hold my hand

LiLi said...

Great point you make....we tend to focus on the BIG things in life and push away the little stuff. Sometimes the little stuff can bring the most joy :)

I will keep your family in my prayers :)

Love you bunches!!

Kimberly said...

Wow, what a lot on your plate! Praying for you all!

andrea said...

wow! that's a huge week! i will be praying as you get results/tests...
sounds so nice though to go away with the kiddos while hubby is gone...love that idea!

Nadine said...

My prayers are with for your son and a good report.

all over the map said...

So important to enjoy the daily moments because before we know it they slip away.
I will hold Noah in prayer that all is well with his next report.
Glad you hubs is safe and sound and having a good time.
xo

it's a gong show... said...

you're in my thoughts louise. i will pray for your little guy (any big guy:)

it's a gong show... said...

*i meant "(and big guy)"

Kathy and Carl said...

Glad you are enjoying time at the lake withe the kids; and we'll definitely keep Noah in our prayers.