Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008


Flying With Papa


We are so blessed to have a Dad who not only flies but has his own plane. This past weekend we had a friend's daughter,Eilish with us who had never been on a small plane before and she got to enjoy her first ride with Papa. Little did Conrad know that our Keziah and Eilish paired together = trouble they asked Papa to go up and down quickly multiple times and then asked if they could do this again but this time take their seat belts off for only a moment so they could feel weightless...of course Papa said yes and they had a blast. Conrad who generally is Mr.Adventure did not take well to all the up and down motion and was more than happy to have his feet back on the ground when they landed.
Now both girls want to get their pilot's license and become stunt pilots....yikes is all I have to say!!




***** no results from Noah's test as of today, I will post when I hear something, thank you for all your prayers!!!

6 comments:

andrea said...

Ok, she does get it honestly! Her Papa on your hubby's side and your brother on your side...and there is so much joy in her eyes!
i am praying for your Noah too!
Thanks for the no-update update...(if that made any sense).
Enjoy the day!

Erin said...

Crazy girls : ) I'm not totally surprised by Kez's bravery. Keeping Noah in our prayers.

Gabilicious said...

That's too COOL! It's sooo much fun to explore and try new things, especially as a child! It looks like they had a lot of fun!

lil ole' me..... said...

Wow-how awesome! Bet the kids loved this.....

Will be waiting for the test results. I know you'll keep us updated.... prayers!

ValleyGirl said...

You're SO-O-O-O lucky!!!! What an awesome way to spend an afternoon! Man, I'm so jealous. Very, very cool.

Wanda said...

Oh what fun.....

My father had his pilot's license and I went up in small planes when I was 8 or 9 and he did those up and downs and turns and I will never never forget those flights.

I say....Go Girls....!! Go Papa!