Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Movie Must See......MAMMA MIA
Here is a short clip

For those of you who love ABBA and know every word of all their tunes or for those of you who know only the classics or for those of you who don't know them at all MAMMA MIA is a must see for all musical lovers. Meryl Streep does and amazing job along with Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and new comer Amanda Seyfried. The music is awesome and you can't help but wanna get up and dance I didn't at the theatre but boy will I ever when I have it in my dvd library. There are moments that make you laugh OUTLOUD and there are moments where the tears come. I SO loved this film and encourage you all to go out and enjoy it!!
Have a great weekend!
I am off tomorrow to relax at the
beach for the week!!

9 comments:

Audrey said...

We saw Mama Mia in Las Vegas about 4 years ago. The cast was great and we all loved it. I was suprised that all 3 generations enjoyed the show.

A friend just got back from New York and said she was disappointed in the cast she saw. I'm so glad that I saw it with such a great cast.

Nadine said...

I love ABBA. I so want to see this movie. I'm glad it wasn't a bust. I can't wait to go.

Wanda said...

The clip is just a blank square...but I have been seeing the advertisments for it...sounds great.

Wanda said...

Oh Louise, I'm such a dork...I just figured it out...the trailer was great indeed.

andrea said...

ABBA rocks! and I can't wait to see it! thanks for the review!

andrea said...

hi!...quick question for you... how do you hide your blog role? I noticed that yours isn't visible. is your hidden or just not set up?..any ideas? thanks. see you!

Erin said...

I can't wait to see it. Looks so good! Have fun at the beach!

Rachel said...

awesome, I want to see the movie as well!! Good seeing you in Falcon Lake!! Take care, Rachel

candypb said...

I can't wait to see it.