Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008


I would like to introduce you to.....


This guy...oh don't let that little grin fool you he is far from Mr.Innocent. He is my most challenging kid to raise and everyday I pray that it will all be worth it. Today was a not a good day with "Mr. Not-So-Innocent" SO I have to reflect on moments that have made me laugh just so that I don't drive myself crazy....so I thought I'd share one with you.....

This is the site I saw just the other day, I happened to walk into the bathroom at the cottage and since there was only one bathroom for 10 people I wanted to use it while my son was using the shower(I know.TMI) okay so he is in the shower COMPLETELY wet and just about to wash his hair when he steps out of the shower and walks across the floor dripping wet to the sink...."um Ezra, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I say trying to remain calm as I see the puddles all over the floor.
He looks at me while he is washing his hands with soap and water and says with a bit of disgust " Mom I went pee and forgot to wash my hands..DUH".....uhhh yeah.....OKAY....is it just me or is that just slightly wacky....I got a good laugh out of it anyway and wiped up the puddles, smiling.

Like my father in law so politely put it 'he was built differently than the rest of us'. AMEN to that!~~

Oh yes my Ezra...even though there are moments when I just don't know if I can take anymore you go and do something like that to make me smile.....sigh.....I need a few more of those moments on a day like today !!!

7 comments:

andrea said...

ok, how funny is that! i laughed out loud when I read that...in a cute way,of course. cute how his mind thinks. and that you took those moments to enjoy his personality...thankfully, God gives us joy with our challenge.

candypb said...

ROFL.......
You would think the soap in the shower would give him a hint.

Roo said...

awwwwwww!

Wanda said...

OK I want to adopt Ezra to be one of my grandkids.... That is just the cutest thing I've ever heard.

You gotta love it!!!

Kathy and Carl said...

I think God has our kids wired to be like that so they never become predictable; we are always kept wondering, what in the world! I think that makes life (maddening sometimes) interesting.

Gaby said...

That is a funny story! Loved it!

lil ole' me..... said...

Um, that is hilarious!!!