Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gotta love it..

Yesterday the kids played really well together I was slightly surprised, yes there was still a bit of aruguing but that is normal right? They were creative, made up games to play outside and included everyone. For dinner I took the kids to my parents place and we passed by a canola field and I coudln't let the opportunity pass for some pictures, the kids all asked ' can we be in them too?'....twist my rubber arm.....LOL. We passed the same field on the way home and stopped again this time Ezra said no way...so me and the other two took a few more.
Here are a few.

12 comments:

it's a gong show... said...

absolutely LOVE these pictures!

the pics of you Kezie or too cute!

Debbie said...

Those are Great! and looks like a lot of fun!

andrea said...

oh, i just love those pictures...somehow grain fields are so perfect for a background. As a my daughter says, I love the 'granola flowers" too!
see you!

Erin said...

How beautiful! You know, I was thinking of doing the exact same thing today as I drove past a canola field...great minds do think alike!!

candypb said...

so fun, I can't stand how much these fields stink tho.
Love ya

Wanda said...

Louise you need to enter some of these in a contest somewhere ~~ Maybe the County Fair ~~ You are a sure win!!

Andrea said...

Those pictures are amazing!! And once again -- I can't get over how photogenic YOU are!!

Carl & Kathy said...

Louise, I love your pictures and that you take every opportunity to capture special moments.

Rebecca said...

Ah those fields of Canola......I found them inthe UK...it seems to grow taller there and they call it rape seed - go figure! It sure is beautiful in flower though. Lovely pics.

Matilda said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous!

lil ole' me..... said...

Couldn't love these pictures more!!!

amanda said...

I absolutely love how you put them in a grouping like that... adorable. Fun pictures!