Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008


The Girls in the Field

Mom, Me, Candy and Rose

Some fun on our annual July long weekend of camping...silly pictures is a must!
It was a fabulous LONG weekend ended up being from Friday to Tuesday. There was alot of laughs Conrad and I always share a tent with Candy and Sheldon(same couple we went to Cuba with, my bro and his wonderful wife) so we tend to stay up late and have a few chuckles ,this time around it ended up being rolling laughter to the point of almost puking, yes gross I know, but incredibly funny, they say that laughter is the best medicine!!
I am sure I'll post more pics for those of you on facebook check out my profile for all the pics!
Have a great week!

5 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful time! I checked out the pictures on Facebook ~ I think it's awesome that you camp out on your parents' yard! Very cool! And I especially like the tractor-wagon ride into town for ice cream ~ I bet that turned a few heads!!

Carl & Kathy said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend. So many long weekends are ruined with rain, but it sounds like nothing could dampen your good times!

Wanda said...

Oh what fun.... I love silly pictues and maybe I'll get some tonight at the college reunion.

LOL:)

candypb said...

I loved it all. Your a great sis to have around. And yes again we made great memories, even if it does include puke. lol

lil ole' me..... said...

Love the pictures!!!