Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008


Blessed..

This past week was spent camping (in a tent) with three other families they each had a camper, we spent time at the beach mostly and also chatting around the campfire...I love those moments most, it is amazing how campfire chats can become meaningful, almost healing moments between friends, I feel so blessed to have amazing friendships all around me.
We had an awesome time and hope this will become an annual event.
Here are a few of the hundreds of pics I took..lol...

8 comments:

Gaby said...

Louise - it's awesome that you have built so many great relationships. Looks like the kids had a blast!

it's a gong show... said...

love the pictures you took..especially the little pink bum one :)

glad you had a great time with friends!

Elin said...

AAAAWWH!! Great pictures. Next year I'm coming too!!! (I hope..)

Nadine said...

Love the pictures - especially the one I would call, "Bottoms Up."

Roo said...

great fotos!!! love it that you are a hardcore TENT-camper. i am also one of those. i have great memories of camping trips as i was growing up. WE ALWAYS forgot to pack something....one year we even forgot to pack our TENT!!!!

Erin said...

Sorry I missed it. Hopefully by next year it will be a little easier to come along. I'm just not a tent camper...such a princess I am.

Wanda said...

Oh my, what darling pictures and what fun....

Sorry I've haven't been around for a week, Julie was sick and I was caring for grandkids.

Taking a little time this afternoon to catch up.

ValleyGirl said...

Haha, I love that last picture! Looks like you had a great time!