Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Weekend and happenings...

This past weekend I had girl time my daughter and daughter #2 Eilish while the boys and man of the house were away on the annual fishing trip.
-Friday night was sleepover night with a friend of mine and her daughter.
-Saturday was spent with my parents going to various green houses looking for the perfect flowers for mom. The to the local fair for a yummy chicken BBQ. I loved spending the day with my parents, I am convinced the older I get I value my parents more and more!!
-Sunday was spent going to church then out to Cora's for breakfast
(YUM) with my mother in law then took the girls to the cheap seats to see Nims Island...very sweet movie! The evening was spent celebrating Conrad's birthday.

The boys had a great time fishing with dad, Noah (pictured) and Ezra caught a bunch of fish(of which none are captured here, I guess I am the one in the family who loves to take pictures ;) )

Ezra's key to catching fish - To catch fish you have to be completely relaxed, lean back in your chair put one foot up and relax, they will come!





















Then yesterday was the last day of soccer for Kez and Ez, they loved it!!

Noah sat patiently by and watched AND encouraged his siblings play(proud mom moment) Noah's season ended last weekend, his team captured the bronze medal for the division, my brother was his AWESOME coach it was so exciting to watch Noah play I almost lost my voice on his final match...gotta LOVE soccer!!

6 comments:

it's me, Val said...

Louise, I think you have some of the cutest kids in the entire world! I love all these and how you put them together into little collages. :)

ValleyGirl said...

You've been a very busy woman!! Man, it feels like forever since I've been here! I love the picture of your man in the mountains in the previous post, too. Obviously in his element! Very cool.

Wanda said...

What wonderful pictures, and wonderful events.

Louise you have such a gift to display your pictures. I'm so boring with mine....but then I do what I can....cause I love blogging.

Carl & Kathy said...

What a wonderful couple of days. It sounds so great to spend time with family and celebrate, birthdays, end of season soccer times. I'm glad that you had such a special time.

Nadine said...

Good times for everyone in the family. The pictures are so nice - you always do a good job.

it's a gong show... said...

great pic louise! and i must say that i LOVE kez's soccer socks :)